Full-time / Part-time experienced Animal Care Coordinator needed for fast paced multi-doctor veterinary hospital. Our goal is to work with our clients and the community to inform, educate, and to provide the best quality care to all companion animals in a pleasant, family environment.
- Can work flexible shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Can follow and routinely display the hospital core values
- Be Present, Honesty, Empathy, Accountability, Respect, & Dedication
- Ability to communicate effectively, on the phone, and through email.
- Has a high level of computer proficiency to use the hospital’s database software (Cornerstone), Word, Excel, and email
- Ability to multi-task and work cohesively in a team environment but has self-motivation to work independently
- Display the ability to learn new things.
- Willing to train, but experience with managerial duties is a plus.
- Ability to manage stressful situations and able to change priorities as needed.
- Exhibits personal qualities such as enthusiasm, friendly demeanor and compassion for pets and their owners.
- Confidence in restraint and handling of dogs & cats.
- Confidently talk to clients and tour facility.
Qualified candidates please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected] with “AC Supervisor” in your subject line