1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. A new alternative method of payment is the third party option of ScratchPay.
This is a single use payment solution. The application takes only moments and can be completed on a computer, tablet or your smart phone. Answer a few questions and a preference of payment. Your payment will be sent to our hospital upon receipt of services for your pet.
4. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Patton Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: Care Credit.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. There are many pet insurance options available, below are a few links to their websites. For more information about pet insurance, please do not hesitate to contact us.