Please Read the Instructions Carefully Before Scheduling:
1. The online scheduler can only be used to schedule Wellness visits with a Doctor at this time. If you have any of the following concerns, please give us a call instead of using the online scheduler:
- You have a sick pet
- You need to schedule more than one pet for the same appointment time
- You need to schedule a technician appointment (nail trim, anal glands, etc.)
- You have a pet that is not a cat or dog
2. When scheduling an appointment, be sure to use the email address that we have on file for you (if you receive emails from us, use the email address that they come to).
3. If this is your first time using the online scheduler, click on “reset password” to get your account set up.
4. When creating a password, the system requires one uppercase, one lowercase, and one number.
5. We are currently scheduling wellness appointments out 10 weeks, you will not be able to view appointments until 6 weeks from today’s date, be sure to use this date or later when looking for an open appointment.
6. If you are unable to see any available appointments and have followed the previous instruction, make sure your cookies are cleared.
7. If your pet needs pre-visit pharmaceuticals (Dog Glad Pack or Kitty Calm Kit), try to schedule your appointment earlier in day for a lower-stress visit.
You will get an email and/or text message when an appointment is successfully created. If you do not, please contact us to set up an appointment as the availability you're seeing may be an error in the system.